Team Announcement Day SAT 15th FEB 2020
AJ JERICHO STADIUM OVAL
9:00am – 10:00am players in the age groups from Under 6 to Under 10
10:00am – 11:00am players in the age groups from Under 11 to Under 17/18
You and your son/daughter will need to attend this important session, as you will :
• Meet your team, appoint a coach, assistant coach, manager and name for your team
• Decide as a team on a preferred training day and time and book it in via the College’s Online Booking System
• Collect and sign for the CORRECT player jersey size for your child
• If you can’t attend on Sat 15th, please let us know if you are interested in volunteering for a coach, assistant coach or manager role so we can pass this onto the team.
2. YOUR TEAM MANAGER WILL BE IN TOUCH
• After the team announcement day you will receive emails from your team’s manager regarding your first training session and other important game information.
• If you are going to be a coach or manager this season, there will be a Coach and Manager Club Information Evening before the first game, where you will collect your team’s kit bag including training balls and important documentation. A detailed email will be sent to coaches and managers regarding this after team announcement day.
3. GET YOUR GEAR READY – You will need:
• ILC sports shorts & ILC football socks (available from the school’s uniform shop)
• Football boots and Shin Pads (look out for an upcoming 20% off days at REBEL sport – if you sign up to become a member and like to our Club, we receive a REBATE and spend this money on important training equipment for our Club).
• You will be provided a player jersey – for correct fitting attend the team announcement day – to be returned at the end of the season
• You will be provided with a training ball for the season – which you will keep.
• The first game of the season is Sat 7th March!!
4. LIKE and FOLLOW FACEBOOK page for latest news, events and weather updates throughout the season https://www.facebook.com/ILCSoccerClub/